Utilizing a Level IIIA ballistic resistant insert makes these backpacks and cases multi-hit rated covert armor systems for defense against handgun fire. The Defender Series Civilian Armor System by HighCom Security combines their ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) material to make a ultra lightweight bullet resistant plate that easily fits into a laptop bag, backpack, or even iPad® case.
In this package we have kitted together the High Sierra Backpack with the 13×11 level IIIa ballistic insert, or upgrade to the 5.11 Rush 12 Backpack with the 14×9 level IIIa ballistic insert. Don’t need a backpack, no problem, check out the selection of cases for iPad®, Amazon Kindle®, or even the Galaxy Note®.
High Sierra Backpack:
– includes HighCom’s 13″x11″ Level IIIA Civilian Armor Insert
– Color: Black
– Material: Duralite Ripstop, Waffle Weave, 1000-DenierDuralite
– Capacity: 1914.25 cubic inches
– Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 19 x 13 inches; 3.5 pounds
– Multi-compartment Design that can accommodate up to a 15″ Laptop
– Storage Pocket with headphone port
– Organizer Compartment with multiple pockets, and removable Key Fob
– The S-shaped Airflow shoulder straps offer thumb ring adjuster pulls, and they feature ventilated Vapel mesh to keep you cool, a suspension strap to take the strain of heavy cargo off your back, and a tuck-away waist belt.
5.11 Rush 12 Backpack:
– Includes HighCom’s 14″ x 9″ Level IIIA Civilian Armor insert
– Color: Black
– Material: Water-resistant 1050D nylon
– Product Dimensions: 18” x 11” x 6.5” main compartment
– Capacity: 1296 cubic inch / 21.2 liter capacity
– Versatile bag that can serve as a tactical assault pack, hunting backpack, or even an emergency go-bag.
– Sixteen total compartments for a wide range of storage capability.